AmbuMan Basic iQF
AmbuMan Basic iQF is designed to fulfill all requirements for the BLS algorithm training. And now with the new iQF App, make the training to be given with a high level of precision of adults’ CPR performance in cardiac arrest.
- Fast delivery
- Low cost shipping
- Professional advice and guidance
AmbuMan Basic iQF
Train iQF, train for life
Visualization in detail of the compression depth and the correct ventilation volume in your fingertips with Instructor and Trainee iQF App. Connected by Bluetooth®.
- Robust and reliable cost efficient BLS training manikin with anatomically correct closed Torso
- Visual feedback built into the manikin torso, provides instant feedback of compression amplitude
- Ambu hygienic system for mouth-to-mouth and mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Realistic lifting of the chest during ventilation
- Easy AED Training
iQF, Training that Works for Life
IQF Integrated Quality Feedback. Helping health instructors to train. The iQF application includes data-driven information and accurate measurements of relevant CPR parameters. Help your students perform perfect CPR while enjoying games and competing with each other.
Realistic Ventilation and Correct Compressions
Students will feel how a realistic airway adds resistance, view the rise and fall of the chest when the head is tilted correctly, and air is blown into the manikin. The AmbuMan Basic allows students look, listen and feel the ventilaltion like in real life. The unique hygienic system prevents cross contamination. The correct compression depth and required ventilation volume can be monitored by the feedback indicator on the manikin.
- Two iQF Apps available: Instructor iQF and Trainee iQF
- Up to 6 manikins can be connected
- Applications are available for Android and iOS
- iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries.
- For download on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Android and Google Play Store are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
- Connect the manikin and the device via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, inc.